Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the certainty at Villa that Grealish is staying versus the certainty amongst well connected people at City that he’s coming bewildering.

He’s either changed his mind, has been playing us for a wage rise, has been playing both sides and is undecided or one of the clubs are in denial.

Let's put it this way.

In the week leading up to us signing kdb their CEO said they don't need to sell him, he wasn't for sale and even had utd bidding for him headlines.

Next minute kev rocks up at the blue camp.

Now I'm not saying grealish will sign but these stories of him signing a new contract and villa fans saying a mate of a mate said he's staying are all part of the charade of a transfer.
Everyone just needs to be patient and see what happens.

Let's put it this way.

In the week leading up to us signing kdb their CEO said they don't need to sell him, he wasn't for sale and even had utd bidding for him headlines.

Next minute kev rocks up at the blue camp.

Now I'm not saying grealish will sign but these stories of him signing a new contract and villa fans saying a mate of a mate said he's staying are all part of the charade of a transfer.
Everyone just needs to be patient and see what happens.
Exactly if he's that happy at villa and signing a new contract why has it not happened yet? And why has he not come out and said he's happy at villa?

I find the certainty at Villa that Grealish is staying versus the certainty amongst well connected people at City that he’s coming bewildering.

He’s either changed his mind, has been playing us for a wage rise, has been playing both sides and is undecided or one of the clubs are in denial.
It's all very strange isn't it. It's almost as if everyone is talking bollocks. Clickbollocks :)

Looks awfully likely to me this Buendia chap has been acquired as the Grealish replacement
Lol he doesn't even play same position. Grealish posted heart eyes emojis to Buendia first training pics on Instagram the other day. Probably looking forward to training with him

I don’t think we will get Harry Kane but I do believe that the grealish situation is a lot closer than the people think . I think £80 million will get this deal done but then we have to move someone on who I would imagine will be silva probably to ath Madrid . As for a striker coming in we will get one but I haven’t a clue who it will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.