Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want this to be a bundesliga system.
We are far from that, even if we pull these deals off the league will be competative enough that we are not guarenteed to win it.

Besides what was the late 70s and 80s and post 92 until the 00s but a league where pretty much one team won it and hoovered up the best talent, I would say liverpools dominance and the rags time at the top was a more present Bundersliga comparrison than the last decade of seasons here where it has seen 5 different champions

Most Premier league clubs don't need the money. This is more about where the player wants to be. Highly unlikely that Villa will be winning major trophies or even playing CL during Grealish's career. Grealish will be rich when he retires from football but will he be satisfied that he achieved everything he could as a player.
I’d agree with that but the argument is that he’s home grown and was groomed to be a legend like Foden. AV isn’t a big club like we are but he’s their Foden and they’ve got City ambitions. It’s not a Delph scenario.

Kvillan is the typical fan of another club saying he ”comes in peace”. If Grealish signs he will be gone the same day, if not he will be so obnoxious that he will be banned within a few days.
I like reading contributions from other supporters even if they talk shite. It is a forum after all.
I hope Kvillan sticks around after Grealish leaves Villa to give his opinion on the player and the club he does eventually leave for.

I’d agree with that but the argument is that he’s home grown and was groomed to be a legend like Foden. AV isn’t a big club like we are but he’s their Foden and they’ve got City ambitions. It’s not a Delph scenario.
But I wonder if Foden will ever use the I'm leaving if you don't give me more money negotiating tactics during his City career?

You meam Villa isn't as successfull a team fighting for tiltes atm the moment like we are shirley.

Though we'd alreadt decided on here this "my clubs bigger than your club" bollocks was pretty raggish and scouse and a route we never want to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.