Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the season there was much talk about a mini rebuild. I think Pep is planning to push ahead with that, despite this turning out to be a successful season. For me, this is the right thing to do. We have a lot of players that have won a lot of trophies. We need to inject a few players hungry for trophies in order to avoid regressing.

Just had a quick look on the Villa forums, fcuk me, they hate us big time.
City bingo is alive and well with those cnuts.
They pretty much all believe that Grealish will stay at Villa

I simply can’t believe City will pay 160% of their transfer record for Grealish.

I do think we need two new midfielders (one long term replacement for Fernandinho, even if he stays, and one additional box to box midfielder to supplement Gundo’s contribution. Hate to say it, but someone like McTominay), but they need to be young, possibly not the finished article, and both for well under £100M!!!

If we pick up Grealish for anything close to £100M, how do you not play him…but where and for whom?
McTominay??!??! ahahahahahahahaahaa fuck no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.