Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is part of our style. We don't feature in "most fouled" stats because if we can we play on. The player who fouled is usually behind the player fouled, the defence is stretched, so why would we want a free kick and give them time to regroup? Referees play advantage, it's what we want, but it does mean the yellow cards against us are lower than they should be.

"Most fouled" = most free kicks awarded against rather than most kicked.
That's kinda my point, people saying most fouled is reason to buy him, it's really not

Last edited:
Times and Zeigler experts yeah they despise our club! Our average wage bill is well below the likes of the scum as shown but when your club a winners you pay bonuses that are added to the wage bill! Also when you have the best team in the premier with world class players you pay good wages but not in the bracket as the history clubs..
I think a couple of years ago we were third behind The Rags and Dippers, my original reposte was to a post that said City don't pay big wages, clearly incorrect, being ahead of the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal clearly shows we do pay very well, we weren't that far behind the two red clubs as well.

That's nice. Hahahaha. I'm actually more of a **** than a dickhead, and my ego is absolutely out of control.
My Nanna always said if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Unfortunately Billy the world has forgotten this, no point in even acknowledging people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.