Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wishing to be rude but do you believe all the reports/second hand info/gossip that City season card holders post on here? So why are random Villa fans any more authoritative?
I didn’t say they were anymore authoritative, I just gave you a insight to a conversation I had with my in-laws 2 years ago.
Are they ITK’s? No!
Do I believe what they told me? Yes, as I have no reason to doubt.
I gave details of their affiliation to Villa, so you would know where the information was coming from.
What you want to take from that is entirely up to you.

Not sure he gets fouled a lot, dives around a bit and he is a bit of a dick off field.
Crashing cars and getting drunk.
Is this the type of youngster we want at our club?
Scraping the barrel now for excuses not to buy him.

Yes, he gets fouled a lot, hence he is on the floor a lot.
Getting drunk, and being a dick, well we already have those types, so what is your real beef

I didn’t say they were anymore authoritative, I just gave you a insight to a conversation I had with my in-laws 2 years ago.
Are they ITK’s? No!
I gave details of their affiliation to Villa, so you would know where the information was coming from.
You won't win mate until you mortgage your house on it.
I post bits that I get now and then but if it doesn't suit their narrative you will be whiped.
Better to say FA

I don't want Grealish, he's too similar to what we have and not as good imo. If he or anybody in that position is coming in then its surely at the expense of sterling. I'm fine with him going but any replacement in my eyes would have to have comparable pace and movement off the ball, it's sorely lacking in our side at times. The only way I see a Grealish for sterling change is if the striker we brought in had that electric pace to compensate like an Mbappe rather than the rumoured Kane.
Bring leadership quality into your equation. Versus a headless chicken.

Are they ITK’s? No!
Fair enough mate. I have and you have. No sweat.

You won't win mate until you mortgage your house on it.
I post bits that I get now and then but if it doesn't suit their narrative you will be whiped.
Better to say FA
He‘s quite right to call me out, and it’s to be expected that questions are asked when you post in good faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.