The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Hopefully this goes away as well. The fact that not much has happened seems like PL doesn’t have much more to come with other than what was time-barred possibly. With that said, I’m hopeless when it comes to legal matters so I wouldn’t know. Still, although we might be innocent, we still have to take part of the blame leaving private emails so easy to hack and I hope this has served as another lesson for the future. As many others have said, we are an amazingly well-run club on many instances, but there are still basic areas where we need to improve a lot.

Stuart Brennan and an excellent article:

It's an excellent article but I think there's nothing there that wasn't in this thread 24 hours ago!

It's an excellent article but I think there's nothing there that wasn't in this thread 24 hours ago!
True but it's reassuring to know that the informed speculation on Bluemoon was spot-on, as it often is. I don't believe Stuart would have written that if he had not had the details confirmed by someone in the loop. The coverage in the rest of the media I saw was pathetic with no detail and context, as it often is.

I love our owners and outside of this forum I will defend them to my dying day but I am actually finding myself getting more than a little bit sick and tired of their (apparent) supine, weak, Lilly-livered attitude to what is now over ten years worth of never ending attacks after attacks after attacks on the clubs good name.

year after year we have to suffer the writings of a racist press. The almost daily attacks in the broadcast media and the concerted and coordinated attack by uefa and the English clubs over the last few years.

Either admit we have cheated (if we have which I very much doubt) or for heavens sake take a shot against those who print and broadcast innuendo and outright falsehoods and fight back using every means possible against the corrupt, bent national and international governing bodies.

Constant and total silence for over ten years is too much.

I know he is hated on here for obvious reasons but ferguson would not and did not ever accept any kind of slur against his players or his club.

The club needs to find a backbone.

Either admit we have cheated (if we have which I very much doubt)

If we are ever punished in respect of anything related to FFP, we should never, ever accept that we have "cheated" anything.

No matter how much propaganda is thrown around we must never forget that the real fraud, the real threat against morality is FFP itself. Any action taken against us would be a victory for the enemies of football. We should be proud of our role as the "disruptors" or "the resistance", if you like.

Either way, if we end up getting shot, I'd rather be on our side.

If we are ever punished in respect of anything related to FFP, we should never, ever accept that we have "cheated" anything.

No matter how much propaganda is thrown around we must never forget that the real fraud, the real threat against morality is FFP itself. Any action taken against us would be a victory for the enemies of football. We should be proud of our role as the "disruptors" or "the resistance", if you like.

Either way, if we end up getting shot, I'd rather be on our side.
Would be all over the media if they were planning any worthwhile action against us. Jobsworths having to be seen to following protocols after the UEFA fiasco!

Very true!

Some excellent knowledgeable posters on here. It's why I've bookmarked and re-posted some of your stuff from time to time :) :)

As an aside, pre-CAS you had a great chat with @petrusha about the BS associated with "spirit of the rules". It stuck with me that one and I was able to use the arguments to my advantage in a very important work issue.

I love our owners and outside of this forum I will defend them to my dying day but I am actually finding myself getting more than a little bit sick and tired of their (apparent) supine, weak, Lilly-livered attitude to what is now over ten years worth of never ending attacks after attacks after attacks on the clubs good name.

year after year we have to suffer the writings of a racist press. The almost daily attacks in the broadcast media and the concerted and coordinated attack by uefa and the English clubs over the last few years.

Either admit we have cheated (if we have which I very much doubt) or for heavens sake take a shot against those who print and broadcast innuendo and outright falsehoods and fight back using every means possible against the corrupt, bent national and international governing bodies.

I know he is hated on here for obvious reasons but ferguson would not and did not ever accept any kind of slur against his players or his club.

FWIW, I heard first-hand from a City director early in the 2017-18 season that the press were no more biased against City than any other club. Apparently the club had “done their research” into articles about all the major clubs and the proportion of negative articles was no greater regarding City than any of the other clubs!

FWIW, I heard first-hand from a City director early in the 2017-18 season that the press were no more biased against City than any other club. Apparently the club had “done their research” into articles about all the major clubs and the proportion of negative articles was no greater regarding City than any of the other clubs!

Whoever did the research must be the same clown who set up our internet security.

As long as they own the Club I feel they will do what is better for their culture and our Chinese and American Co owners.
Not saying you are wrong simply that our owners have more experience of being attacked for who they are and will use that experience to decide on any action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.