Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If suggested Kane fee is true probably sorts this. No way we spend another 80-90m or whatever without selling Bernardo and I can't see that happening with the state of La Liga clubs. Might need some Mendes madness

So this was supposed to be done today.

Isn't he still in Mykonos with fatty Shaw getting wasted ?

I'd be disappointed, but I can see the sense in Gabby going the other way if it was @ 70m.
We don't layout as much. Spurs save face not getting the full amount. The pressure on what we do with our forward line eases. Gabby actually get to play centre forward. Win all round, but I still think there is a world class striker in Gabby, trying to get out. If true!

Jack Grealish again one of the best in the PL, he is a player who can change a game, Jack is one of the best and City want the best, lets get him signed on.

I'd be disappointed, but I can see the sense in Gabby going the other way if it was @ 70m.
We don't layout as much. Spurs save face not getting the full amount. The pressure on what we do with our forward line eases. Gabby actually get to play centre forward. Win all round, but I still think there is a world class striker in Gabby, trying to get out. If true!
Jesus is going to Villa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.