Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you getting worked up about this? By that stance there is zero insight in us even wanting Grealish except for the click bait articles.

Oh bless, the penny drops, despite you referring to Grealish, when my reference is to Bernardo wanting to move.

We're in a position where we have interest in a player from within the league, so yeah, lets reminisce the dark dark days of our club, to come off humble, let's do fan pleasing for the sake of being liked, not like we just won the league past season.

We're entitled to believe we're good, we've not escaped relegation and finished 9th to then argue 'oh we're massive, we're massive! Owners! Ambition!' with rival fans just because their best player could leave. Now THAT comes off entitled. Fwiw I've stated in the thread before on what I think of Jack, fantastic player and most top clubs would love to have him. Villa have a great project under this new ownership and if he stays it will be great. Majority here won't be arsed if he doesn't come, half doubt his ability, half believe he's not a profile we need right now. But, in case he does move, of course, we will lose out Bernardo, and I believe it'll be an upgrade because he could really be something special in this side.

The rags wouldn't let you have a level headed conversation, for starters. Please don't compare them to us :-)

Yes, mate, you're entitled to believe you're good...and we're entitled to believe we can challenge for top 4 in the near future, and express that belief. I personally don't get into the 'we're massive' dick-swinging' debates, so don't aim that at me, ta! :-) Don't get why you'd be snippy about it. Humble doesn't come into your comment. Football fans, we're all dreamers, aren't we?

I think my reaction was more an accumulative response to a lot of nonsense, imo, that I've read on this thread about Jack, and Villa. United fans on RC were actually a lot more level-headed and 'humble', on the whole, about Jack when he was 'nailed on' to go there last summer, tbh. Guess it's all about expectations.

Reading your thoughts on him and our project, (hate that phrase, tbh :-)) maybe we're both sounding off at the wrong person. :-)

...and, yes, he'd look fantastic in your team. But this summer is not the time, imo, given where Villa are atm and who Jack is as a person.

We are the most succesful English side over the last decade, we have the best manager on the planet, many top players are ambitious and see signing for us and playing and learning under Josep Guardiola as something they’d like to do, if thats arrogance then yes i am.

Knock yourself out, mate...but you can't claim your previous 'moral superiority' over the 'rags' anymore, if that's your attitude. Just saying. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.