Harry Kane

so was the sun story simply bullshit? even sam lee says spurs communicated to kane that he's staying.

Excited & pissed so I’ve decided to step out of self exile……. Loads of business has been done today!

More ins and outs than a soho brass house!
Aren't you the geezer from a couple of years back who said we had people ready for interviews or something along those lines before they actually happened?

Do you really want to keep your captain/talisman knowing he doesn’t want to be there and is desperate to leave?

Kane isn't captain. ;-)

I think I more or less answered your question in my last post. Modric was desperate to join Chelsea in 2011. He wasn't allowed to. So he stayed and had a brilliant season before joining Real Madrid the following summer.

It's up to those that matter at Spurs to determine how Harry would react to being denied the chance to join City this summer. If they think that he would maintain his standards despite his disappointment (and everything that I know about him suggest that he would), then why wouldn't they keep him?

Let's call a spade a spade. Pep didn't appreciate Kun nearly as much as we fans did. Hence him being so slow to replace him. what makes him think an aging Kane will be a better fit for him? 2 good seasons will be about it until he starts to wane.
Can you explain why pep not appreciating Aguero leads to City being slow to replace him?

Im just not sure where the logic is in that.

Kane isn't captain. ;-)

I think I more or less answered your question in my last post. Modric was desperate to join Chelsea in 2011. He wasn't allowed to. So he stayed and had a brilliant season before joining Real Madrid the following summer.

It's up to those that matter at Spurs to determine how Harry would react to being denied the chance to join City this summer. If they think that he would maintain his standards despite his disappointment (and everything that I know about him suggest that he would), then why wouldn't they keep him?

Ok fair enough. Personally if any City player wanted out I would be happy for them to leave. In fact, I would rather they go than stay.

Ok fair enough. Personally if any City player wanted out I would be happy for them to leave. In fact, I would rather they go than stay.

I can definitely sympathise with that point of view. I hate the fact that Kane wants to leave, even if I can understand why. But, equally, I would be seriously pissed off if he was sold to another PL team for less than he's worth (to us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.