Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched Foden plenty. All things considered, he's on course to be a future ballon d'or nominee. I'm not judging him on England appearances, either. There are stats to support Jack, over the rudimentary G + A ones that will always support players of top teams.

At this moment in time, imo, Jack's the more complete, consistent, game-controlling player. I'm looking forward to watching Foden develop, though. More so for England! ;-)
Hopefully you can give me a pointer as nobody else i've asked has managed to offer anything but the Scouse game last season.
Which matches stand out for you as the ones where Grealish has controlled or changed the game?

I've watched Foden plenty. All things considered, he's on course to be a future ballon d'or nominee. I'm not judging him on England appearances, either. There are stats to support Jack, over the rudimentary G + A ones that will always support players of top teams.

At this moment in time, imo, Jack's the more complete, consistent, game-controlling player. I'm looking forward to watching Foden develop, though. More so for England! ;-)
True but Foden had the best PL stats last season at City for G and A per minute. Therefore he vying to be the best player in a team full of good players. I hear what you are saying about Grealish but I suspect most of your attacking play goes through him, thats not the case at City with Foden when he is playing alongside KDB Gundog Mahrez and Sterling. Anyway i respect your opinon i just dont agree with it. Cheers

You said raw ability and I’m sorry but it’s not an actual contest on that front and I rate Grealish highly.

They have different abilities. Foden's an exceptional finisher for one so young, for example, but Jack's the best dribbler of a football I've seen in the PL for...I can't even think of the answer, tbh:-) Can you?

He can also control the flow of a game. Some posters on here seriously underrate Jack, I think.

They have different abilities. Foden's an exceptional finisher for one so young, for example, but Jack's the best dribbler of a football I've seen in the PL for...I can't even think of the answer, tbh:-) Can you?

He can also control the flow of a game. Some posters on here seriously underrate Jack, I think.
This is dribbling. Foden destoyed some of the best in the business. Pay particular attention around the 36 second mark where you will see him ride heavy tackles in quick succession, summat Grealish never does.

3rd for G/90 behind Aguero and Gundogan and joint 2nd with Mahrez for A/90, miles behind De Bruyne.

Although 3rd and 2nd is still top quality stuff.

Click on PL and best average for G + A - PK and its Foden who has the best ratio for minutes played of all city players last season. Just ahead of KDB!
mccity best G and A minus PK stats per minutes played combined according to this website.

This is dribbling. Foden destoyed some of the best in the business. Pay particular attention around the 36 second mark where you will see him ride heavy tackles in quick succession, summat Grealish never does.

Haven't read all recent posts, but why is there an apparent pissing contest between Foden and Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.