Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't watch Jack Grealish every week and Villa fans didn't watch David Silva every week. We are biased and so are Villa fans. His stats say he is a top player but we will only be able to judge when, or if, we are watching him each week in our team.
I've watched him and Villa regularly for 3 seasons and he is nowhere near Spanish.

Sid, all opinions obviously but i believe Foden is different gravy compared to Grealish. The lad is a once in a generation talent. He's what 4 yrs younger and his stats are already better than Grealishs and he doesn't even get to play as regularly as Grealish as Pep likes to rotate. Don't judge him on the fleeting chance he got under the dull negative Southgate.

I've watched Foden plenty. All things considered, he's on course to be a future ballon d'or nominee. I'm not judging him on England appearances, either. There are stats to support Jack, over the rudimentary G + A ones that will always support players of top teams.

At this moment in time, imo, Jack's the more complete, consistent, game-controlling player. I'm looking forward to watching Foden develop, though. More so for England! ;-)

I've watched Foden plenty. All things considered, he's on course to be a future ballon d'or nominee. I'm not judging him on England appearances, either. There are stats to support Jack, over the rudimentary G + A ones that will always support players of top teams.

At this moment in time, imo, Jack's the more complete, consistent, game-controlling player. I'm looking forward to watching Foden develop, though. More so for England! ;-)
You said raw ability and I’m sorry but it’s not an actual contest on that front and I rate Grealish highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.