Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we are going to break our record fee for a player we don't really need. Not the most important position we need to fill ?

Can't believe we are going to break our record fee for a player we don't really need. Not the most important position we need to fill ?

If we just get him and no one else I will maybe agree. If we get him & Kane though then it will be a very good window.

True, but not necessarily. Villa have bid on two players this summer (Smith Rowe and Ward-Prowse) without much discussion with their clubs.

And besides, given the possible existence of a release clause, there actually has been minimal discussion that Villa and City have been in communication for particularly long.

It might be an obvious element now, but this BBC article is the first major news outlet I've seen to actually say that the two clubs have been talking for a substantial amount of time.
The Evening News claims that Grealish and Villa have a "gentlemen’s agreement' that if City bid £100 million, they will not stand in his way:

As an 8, Bernardo is currently better. Grealish could be KDB like if he learns Pepball number 8.
I absolutely love Bernardo Silva. But, he is not better than Grealish, not by a long shot… if we get Grealish, he improves us massively! I love Silva, but more so for his industrialism. Grealish is a class apart and I’ll be over the moon if we get this one over the line.

I absolutely love Bernardo Silva. But, he is not better than Grealish, not by a long shot… if we get Grealish, he improves us massively! I love Silva, but more so for his industrialism. Grealish is a class apart and I’ll be over the moon if we get this one over the line.
I don’t disagree, but Bernardo has by far and away the better defensive discipline over Grealish.

JG will need to learn the City pressing method to play as an 8 for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.