Harry Kane

So when do the media turn on him with both barrels, can see it now- disgraced ex favorite household name Harry Kane now public enemy number one
I actually think this'll be the most interesting aspect of all this.

Strictly within the media, Kane is probably the most bulletproof player in England. So which way it goes with him could be really telling about a lot of things beyond him.

We need these deals wrapped up within the next couple of weeks ideally. The longer they drag on the less time we'll have for any backup signings if both say no.

I actually think this'll be the most interesting aspect of all this.

Strictly within the media, Kane is probably the most bulletproof player in England. So which way it goes with him could be really telling about a lot of things beyond him.

Well they hate on all things us so they're bound to turn. Kane has given Spurs fantastic loyal service for years. He is now 28 and wants to try and end his career with some medals. I doubt he would have signed a new long contract without some agreement in place, but he really should have got it in writing.

Hope kane holds his nerve but then gets ready for major lashing off the press and ex players and pundits. The only person I can see being in his corner is Lineker

i can see somebody else coming in the kane ? utd

levy will get help with the asking price he wants from man city and the dirty scum could play its part
they done it before and would not put it pass them to do it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.