Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after the 'crunch' talks today there is no news about what happened.

So either nothing has changed, we are still negotiating a fee (or the structure of the fee) and Grealish is still expected to sign for us as per the general consensus of the media.

Or he has had a change of heart, wants to stay at Villa and Villa have decided to keep that to themselves.

Is that where we are up to?

So either nothing has changed, we are still negotiating a fee (or the structure of the fee) and Grealish is still expected to sign for us as per the general consensus of the media.

Or he has had a change of heart, wants to stay at Villa and Villa have decided to keep that to themselves.

Yep

Yes. If anything I think no news is good news. If Villa had good news, we'd know.

There is a train leaving Birmingham New Street tomorrow at 10.15am and gets into Piccadilly at 12.05pm ..... anyone want to head down to the station in the morning to see if he is on it ?
Count me in but I'll meet you down there. Grab me a coffee and a bacon barm from Greggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.