Harry Kane

Wonder if Kane might contact levy with a certain request today

I had thought that Grealish and Kane would be looking closely at what the other does in these circumstances. The England squad seem like a close knit bunch and you can't imagine Kane will want to feel like he's been left behind if Grealish signs for City. It looks like Grealish has kept his resolve to see the move through in spite of a backlash from Villa fans. Kane going on strike indicates he's willing to do the same. But whether we can agree a deal with Levy is another thing.

My gut feel is that Kane will sign, but after we've played them.

Levy the clown will insist he's not for sale and then on the last day of the window, he might relent. They should have sold him and be busying themselves now rebuilding.
Or he is delaying any deal because any money they get, they need to balance the books and cannot afford to be buying players or spending the full £100m or whatever it is now.

Keeping the deal late will give him a reason not to spend, he will then say lets see in January but when that comes, once again they will not spend much

Remember this is a club before Covid and under Poch went a full summer without spending a penny

There is better out there for similar money for me. He was found wanting in the Euros. Age, injury history and a vastly over rated valuation would have me running a mile. It's a no to Kane joining the ranks from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.