Harry Kane

There is better out there for similar money for me. He was found wanting in the Euros. Age, injury history and a vastly over rated valuation would have me running a mile. It's a no to Kane joining the ranks from me.
Shut up Dave

I was going to write Chas but he died a few years back

Along with Lewandowski this is currently the best player in the world at scoring from crosses.

We currently have probably the best collection of crossers ever to be at the same club at the same time.

Kane at City could genuinely pass 35 league goals.

There is better out there for similar money for me. He was found wanting in the Euros. Age, injury history and a vastly over rated valuation would have me running a mile. It's a no to Kane joining the ranks from me.
I think he is probably referring to Haaland and its a fair point. Haaland is 7 years younger, doesn't have a poor injury record and also has a sell on fee. On the flip side he's never done it in the prem and hasn't sustained his form for a number of years as Kane has.
From a purely business point of view, you'd think Haaland would be the better option on this basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.