Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Talk has taken about a full hour of my day reading. The schadenfreude i just food for the soul. City bingo, we are the end of footy, oil lottery winners, all that stuff along with "he has no ambition" (whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep lads hehe). The real gold is the utter marde fuckers with stuff like "Look at his injury record, sleep well (smiley face), cheers for the 100mil" All i could think of was this...

1nhqil.jpg

Or some other gems like "Imagine how shit he will feel now" err yeah ok mate bwahahahahaha. "I knew he was a fraud" "he said he loved us, my city, my home etc etc" No mate that is some fella running his twitter that pumps out that stuff, wise up.

Some of them are normal about it but so many ovr emotional crybaby's on there, you have to have a little giggle at them.

Why are we still discussing and or entertaining this “league record fee of £100m”?
it’s been said several times today that the Villa side are saying it’s £75m as a fee with potential bonuses that could rise to a further £25m if achieved. They may never come to fruition, if they do then it’ll mean winners money coming in so what does it matter.
Either way, it’ll show as a fee of £75m and as such NOT a league record. A bloody good bit of business off City mind but that’s boil the piss even more. It also means other clubs like Spurs cannot use the “record” as a bargaining tool against us.
No need to let the facts get in the way of their fairy tale narrative.

Why are we still discussing and or entertaining this “league record fee of £100m”?
it’s been said several times today that the Villa side are saying it’s £75m as a fee with potential bonuses that could rise to a further £25m if achieved. They may never come to fruition, if they do then it’ll mean winners money coming in so what does it matter.
Either way, it’ll show as a fee of £75m and as such NOT a league record. A bloody good bit of business off City mind but that’s boil the piss even more. It also means other clubs like Spurs cannot use the “record” as a bargaining tool against us.
I have to be honest I haven’t hear that but I am very pleased if it is true.

There's an argument to say it's the selling clubs ruining football and inflating prices... They set the price, if city don't pay it and offer 50m for grealish and 80m for kane then guess what neither player joins city as the bids will be laughed at. This net spend thrown at City gets on my tits as well, we've kept hold of our best players recently, for upto 10yrs in some cases, and rewarded their loyalty with allowing them to move on for free when their contracts expired, what would our net spend be had we sold the likes of Silva, aguero, yaya, kompany, hart, zaba in their prime? Never gets mentioned that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.