Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still leaning towards an announcement tonight after city media team have there fill plus the team are off to Wembley tomorrow morning so there’ll be pushing that out . Just a feeling for tonight.
Agreed, there's no chance they won't announce it out tonight - he's passed his medical and by all accounts been registered. Just a case of waiting for the media/marketing team to do their bit. It's not a quick process putting them videos together.

Proper buzzin for him now

They are not £100 mil signings. I just don’t see them doing it now. They will want everybody watching it & commenting on social media inc house wife’s & non football fans. Grealish is something different. Most people at this time are doing other things.
Unless they spend all day tuned into Sky Sports News, I doubt it makes a difference.

It’s Messi, I’d get excited if the local pisshead told me (not GPC)
Fooled every time it was then.

A shame I have become so cynical about his supposed not signing Barcelona contracts that I am numb to it now, plus the fact he wants to play with Aguero who is now at said Barcelona and we have another negative.

He will not be playing for City anytime soon or never is closer to the truth.

If they don’t do it on Friday it will be Monday. No way they will present him on a weekend.
No if they want maximum impact you save it for a week on Friday during the build up for the PL....

In reality it will be tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.