Welcome Jack Grealish!

i dont like his cheating and he is a twat off the pitch, if pep stops that then all good with me and 100m ??
Can't say I've seen him cheat, he draws fouls which we will probably coach out of his game and get him to move the ball quicker but can't say I've seen any clips of actual cheating. As for off the pitch stuff he isn't the first,won't be the last, he won't be the only one in the team that have in the past misbehaved. It's what he does now that matters.

Fernandinho surely. I'm not sure sulky Kev is manager material.
Not sure, I see Fernandinho relaxing on the beach in his retirement, having spent his career in the harsh environments of the Ukraine, and less so, here. I may be wrong, but he looks too chilled to be a manager.

I was beaming watching the moment he realised that he was wearing the number 10. His reaction was fantastic!
loved that moment lol , cant wait to see him play for us .Him and Phil interchanging on the left will be magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.