Welcome Jack Grealish!

Am I right in thinking that, as of now, you're not a big Grealish fan? Not having a go, by the way, so don't have a go at me. I suspect you're not on your own.
i dont like his cheating and he is a twat off the pitch, if pep stops that then all good with me and 100m ??

That inside City video of Jack signing is fantastic, his reaction when he sees he is the no.10 is pure happiness & love how he asks “is little Phil in?” can see those 2 linking up and playing some majestic football. Delighted he has signed and can’t wait to be back in the stadium watching him and the rest of the team.

I’m not keen on Grealish winning fouls but have to say that this is a brilliant signing by the club. One of the crowns of English football comes to City which brings a different slant to how they can now report on our club. Jack is extremely likeable to the masses which will have an impact on the UKs media.

When you think that it’s costing our accounting approx £16 mil a year, and compare it to United paying approx £15 mil for Sancho, this deal is a no-brainer.

Well done the club and welcome Jack.
What makes you think he'd get the fouls givenn?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.