Harry Kane

I too believe Spurs are suddenly spending upwards of £100mil in an unprecedented spending spree with no intention to sell

This will be all about the powerplays going on elsewhere. Levy is obviously trying to get a replacement for Kane but £60m for Martinez is almost laughable, he's probably one of the top 5 upcoming young strikers.

Inter are selling loads of their good players so they'll need all the cash they can get to rebuild again.

I can see this playing out right until the end of the window as the others sign replacements. There's no way Spurs will sell their best player and then try to work out who replaces him.

god what a small club. getting rejected by lautaro martinez. amazing.

and they think they can keep kane hahaha
This is a potential worry. But hopefully nothing to be concerned about.

When we moved for Alexis Sanchez, Arsenal couldn't get a replacement. They wanted Sterling for a while, and also wanted Lemar of Monaco at various stages of the summer.

Right at the end of the window they got Monaco to accept a bid (90m btw!) and Lemar turned them down because he thought they were too shit for him, so we never got Sanchez. I know it was a lucky break in the end but we didn't know it at the time.

Tottenham aren't anywhere near the shitshow in the board room that Arsenal in 2017 would have been though. They'll have a few options yet.

Kane will score an awful lot more goals in this City team than Lukaku will at Chelsea IMO. He's definitely not shit, but Lukaku isn't at Kane's level as a footballer IMO.

Very much agree with this. If it was Haaland they were signing, i'd expect the opposite. Lukaku will improve them without a doubt. Not as much as Kane would improve us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.