Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Why not?

It is in a terrible state and not worthy of a club of our size and stature.
iits hardly a concern in the scheme of things, a bit of paintwork. Or if it is a concern , it just shows how good everything else must be.

Walked past the site the other day when visiting the club shop for my Laurent Charvet PJ set, have to say it's going to be some arena.

Maybe we can arrange a football equivalent to the Natwest Cricket Force weekend and all go down with a paintbrush and some paint...

iits hardly a concern in the scheme of things, a bit of paintwork. Or if it is a concern , it just shows how good everything else must be.
I guess that's the sort of reply the club would give, but everything should be of a certain standard welcoming clean and aesthetically pleasing (where possible) the outside of the stadium where the paying fans gather before the games is well below what we should have to accept.
Think of it this way, the media and pundits who regularly slag us off, make false accusations and do so much more to harm our image are given the best facilities the best food and drink all for free.
I would hazard a guess who ever is responsible for providing our facilities couldn't careless.

I guess that's the sort of reply the club would give, but everything should be of a certain standard welcoming clean and aesthetically pleasing (where possible) the outside of the stadium where the paying fans gather before the games is well below what we should have to accept.
Think of it this way, the media and pundits who regularly slag us off, make false accusations and do so much more to harm our image are given the best facilities the best food and drink all for free.
I would hazard a guess who ever is responsible for providing our facilities couldn't careless.
Think the outside facilities are better than most grounds, the tatty paintwork hardly noticeable when full of people. It will get improved but probably when the arena is finished.

Think the outside facilities are better than most grounds, the tatty paintwork hardly noticeable when full of people. It will get improved but probably when the arena is finished.
Exactly !!! Do you think any other club are arsed about what things look like 50 yards from stadium.

I’m sure there will be plans to change City Square once the Arena i progressing and ready to open

Ed’s, your Man, I think?

Ed Dalton​

Director of Infrastructure (Estates and Property Development) at Manchester City Football Club
Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Responsible for overseeing the delivery of all construction projects/capital expenditure, on behalf of MCFC

Maybe we can arrange a football equivalent to the Natwest Cricket Force weekend and all go down with a paintbrush and some paint...
give the ticket office staff some paintbrushes they must be good at something

It could be worse there’s a ground just outside the manor what fits the “all fur coats and no knickers” description.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.