Harry Kane

So has Harry changed his name to Messi?
Going to sound like a stuck record but I don’t rate Kane as highly as some. But if he is the player pep wants then I want this to get over the line ASAP. We can’t go through a season without a CF (looks like Jesus wants out) as I think teams will suss us out (before everyone starts putting me down this is my opinion and I don’t want a debate or to be told I am wrong). Hopefully no more than £120mil (with addons)

I think we turned Messi down not just because of wages, but I think Pep wants an English core in our starting eleven. If you look at the team if all transfers happened you have

1,Englands captain and best striker
2,Englands best winger in Raz
3,Englands new Golden boy in Grealish
4,Englands best young talent in Foden

I would not be surprised if we went for Phillips or Rice next season for the dm position if Rodri doesn't work out. There's also Kyle and Stones that make up half of Englands defence.

England players look like they want to play for City as well, Kane going on Strike, Grealish leaving his boyhood club after signing the extension last year. Saka in trouble with arsenal fans for a comment he left on Grealishs post. It seems that when City knock on an England players door it's a different knock.

Onto Kane seems Kane really wants this move so much that he's destroyed his Tottenham reputation it wouldve been bad if City just went yea we know you destroyed your reputation also skipped training and stayed on holiday. But we want a guy who's the best player in the world that has messed us about a couple of times. Instead of you who has done everything to play for us.

Kanes going to arrive with a hunger for trophies I honestly see him breaking the scoring record. Getting a lot of assists to Peps going to take his game to another level which is a scary prospect for the league

This one was always going to drag on, to the end of the transfer window. The club are clearly comfortable with that, no reason for us not be patient too.

There have been a few self expected milestone deadlines. As soon as the season is over, before he jets of to the euros, as soon as the euros are over, as soon as he's back from holiday, and now it is as soon as we've played them. There are still 2 weeks of the transfer window left after that though, so everchance a transfer this big with a significant hap to bridge in the price will carry on till the ladt days of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.