Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Bluebeemer

Anybody know how to do print at home? I've tickets for the Norwich game, I've gone into my Citizens account, ticket purchases, which shows the listing of tickets for 21/22, but there doesn't seem to a function to print. Advice please.

Anybody know how to do print at home? I've tickets for the Norwich game, I've gone into my Citizens account, ticket purchases, which shows the listing of tickets for 21/22, but there doesn't seem to a function to print. Advice please.
I believe that season card holders who’ve opted to print at home rather than use mobile ticketing can’t print until seven days before the game in question. The same may now apply for individual game purchases.

You will receive an email approx seven days before each game if you have requested print at home.

I had originally only had the option to select mobile wallet but a call to supporter services this week, said tech will action it and then that will be the default option for any other games we buy for.

The email will be a PDF and you just print it off.

Not sure yet if can print straight from the email or I still have to sign in to my Citizens dashboard.

I'm still trying to understand why tickets already purchased can only be collected/printed 7 days prior to game, do the tickets self-destruct if they are printed off early?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info folks. How do I know if I have the 'Print at home' option on my Citizens account, I've been through all the options and there no reference to the option nor is there any indication on the tickets listings. It's a weird set up.

Where’s the other print at home thread ? Would be nice to keep a separate PAH thread to save us luddites from trawling through the mammoth season tickets one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.