It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the loan fee and transfer fee total around 70 million quid, I'd do it. Especially if it meant keeping hold of Jesus.

I do worry we'd spunk most of it on Pau Torres or another left footer, when we already have Dias and Ake on that side (I think Dias is much better on the left.)

I'd fuck Ake off tomorrow. Not good enough, too much of a drop off to replace Dias.

We should not be ceding to Laporte being pissy.

Easy money for Ake, relatively low wages, and underline to Laporte he will get plenty more games.

Losing such a quality third centre back would cost us more this season than not signing a striker.

Sort of the worst of options, we lose a valuable player but don’t get a few to replace him. Wouldn’t be very happy to see Ake as 3rd choice. Would actually think Rodri would make a better centre half than Ake.

Kaz would make a better third centre back than Ake!

Sure he is a nice guy and isn't his fault, but he's too much of a drop in quality.

He's Garcia with a better header on him.

I'd fuck Ake off tomorrow. Not good enough, too much of a drop off to replace Dias.

Easy money for Ake, relatively low wages, and underline to Laporte he will get plenty more games.

Losing such a quality third centre back would cost us more this season than not signing a striker.
Depends how pissy Laporte is being, although I trust that Pep knows when he needs to move a player on.

I've come to think that Ake just isn't a centre back, at least at this level. His best game for us by far was at left back against Arsenal, hopefully he can get some minutes there.

Too right....not even sure we can rely on Ake fitness wise as he's bound to pick up a knock & be unavailable.

Would like us to build a culture of it means something to join City, a bit like Grealish has insinuated in some of his interviews. Rather than throw your toys out of the pram if things arn't going your way. Would insist Laporte stays at the club at least for another season just to set a precedent. Furthermore, a large part why we won the title last season was because of our strength in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.