COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Seems that they are unaware with what the premier league published yesterday.

I had tickets to Ian Brown when and asked at Piccadilly Box Office was the gig being rescheduled or just cancelled. I was told it was going ahead as planned, but I then mentioned he had been sent to prison. Sales people tend not to be too clued up.
Not saying it won’t change but they are well aware of what the Pl published and even provided a link in the email they sent me. The hospitality team are a bit more clued up than supporter services. I was told at renewal months ago the options were digital or print at home and put that out here (not that anyone here believed me) and this was another answer to a direct question.

Last edited:
I won't be getting jabbed or having any daft tests to watch a game of football.

Let's hope this money making scam ends soon.
The tests required are actually free, order them on NHS website
Register the test put in negative result yourself and your good to go the match

Not had any correspondance from Man City saying you need to prove you're double jabbed, what about kids? Some haven't had one yet.

I’ve just been reading an article on the BBC website entitled: What are the protocols for fans returning this weekend?
Now I realise that realistically we are not returning this weekend as ours is an away match but I found it interesting that we are one of only 3 clubs who have not answered the question! Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and City ‘Yet to respond’.

Probably because we haven’t a flaming clue as to what we are going to do! In fact we are probably searching for a Thesaurus or a Dictionary to find out what protocol even means!

Can you tell I’m getting frustrated with the club?

Mind you not as frustrated as listening to a house alarm going off somewhere since 2.35 am!

I would bet money on not a single person getting checked for vaccine or tests at the Norwich game. "Random spot checks" yeah ok. No skin off my nose as I'm jabbed but imagine the chaos.

The tests required are actually free, order them on NHS website
Register the test put in negative result yourself and your good to go the match

You can go into a chemist also and they will give you a box for free.

Last edited:
I would bet money on not a single person getting checked for vaccine or tests at the Norwich game. "Random spot checks" yeah ok. No skin off my nose as I'm jabbed but imagine the chaos.
It was the FA that said it was going to do random checks ( if i heard correctly) they have no right to even ask unless you are an FA supporters member, but you are right the chaos would be Hillsborough esk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.