COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

And neither do you, first of you need a market, it is free for now, but how long before the more efficient method that cost £35 come in?
iu

Not saying it won’t change but they are well aware of what the Pl published and even provided a link in the email they sent me. The hospitality team are a bit more clued up than supporter services. I was told at renewal months ago the options were digital or print at home and put that out here (not that anyone here believed me) and this was another answer to a direct question.
Not having a go at you but this sums up how things currently are. Hospitality staff should not be more clued up than supporter services the club should have a consistent message to all not this two tiered system. I doubt anyone with a hospitality ticket has to spend hours on the phone trying to get answers.
As I say not a personal attack I accept that as someone who contributes more into the club they are naturally going to get and be entitled to a better service but that should be the match day experience and not as it seems now where all City's efforts are channelled into hospitality with no thought given to the needs of the 46000 fans who don't pay for hospitality but just want basic answers to concerns over changes that have been forced upon them

Nothing is free. The tax payers will be paying for it at the moment. If it continues, how long before you have to pay for these yourself?
Going off what I've paid for all my vaccinations in the past I'll say, never. Of course future governments could change that. As for treatments and investigative procedures, well I admit to having private healthcare through work once, so that cost me something with it being a P11d perk but in the main I've been using a company called NHS. Pretty good value they are. Of course future governments might affect them as well.

Not having a go at you but this sums up how things currently are. Hospitality staff should not be more clued up than supporter services the club should have a consistent message to all not this two tiered system. I doubt anyone with a hospitality ticket has to spend hours on the phone trying to get answers.
As I say not a personal attack I accept that as someone who contributes more into the club they are naturally going to get and be entitled to a better service but that should be the match day experience and not as it seems now where all City's efforts are channelled into hospitality with no thought given to the needs of the 46000 fans who don't pay for hospitality but just want basic answers to concerns over changes that have been forced upon them
They are more clued up due to the fact they actually work for the club rather than been outsourced (as some have mentioned). Like it or not when different departments are out sourced in any company these things happen.

I share the info I get in order to help the people out who appear to not be getting any answers.

I gave the info on Digital Tickets at the very beginning of renewals to help with the disinformation being branded about. People chose to ignore it or didn’t believe me.

I then shared the info last night that (as of now) City will not be implementing the PL rules re Covid checks and are following Gov guidelines instead. Once again people are not believing this either and are demanding City make a statement. They won’t because as it stands and as they have reiterated many times they are following Gov guidelines.

Going off what I've paid for all my vaccinations in the past I'll say, never. Of course future governments could change that. As for treatments and investigative procedures, well I admit to having private healthcare through work once, so that cost me something with it being a P11d perk but in the main I've been using a company called NHS. Pretty good value they are. Of course future governments might affect them as well.
Pretty good value is worthless if you die on a waiting list that is at it`s biggest ever, which is why more and more people are paying .

They are more clued up due to the fact they actually work for the club rather than been outsourced (as some have mentioned). Like it or not when different departments are out sourced in any company these things happen.

I share the info I get in order to help the people out who appear to not be getting any answers.

I gave the info on Digital Tickets at the very beginning of renewals to help with the disinformation being branded about. People chose to ignore it or didn’t believe me.

I then shared the info last night that (as of now) City will not be implementing the PL rules re Covid checks and are following Gov guidelines instead. Once again people are not believing this either and are demanding City make a statement. They won’t because as it stands and as they have reiterated many times they are following Gov guidelines.
Not sure whether your referring to me but im certainly not demanding city make any statement nor have I implied I don't believe what your saying and yes I get that things work different when things are outsourced my point is that with something like this which is the biggest match day change in a long time being implemented in a very short space of time city should have people on hand on the phones to address the issues whether you are a value card holder or a hospitality card holder you should still have access to factual accurate information from source whereas right now most people are being given conflicting info from the call centre after in some cases waiting hours on end and some just aren't getting the info as they're having to abandon the call due to waiting times.

With the 1 in 75 having covid, how many won't know and attend, maybe half? 350? Being close to 8 other people for the game plus concourses, queues, tram i wouldn't be surprised if 1,000 got it in or around the game and then multiply further.

I can see this weekend being one big test event without being a test event. Different approaches by different clubs too.

I suppose this puts the season ticket stuff into context. The assumption is that everyone will need the NHS app to enter the ground anyway, so might as well kill two birds with one stone (rightly or wrongly).
My debit card, City seasoncard, Covid vaccine pass, and Tesco Clubcard are all in my Apple Wallet on my phone.

I can’t have vax due to allergies so I expect some fun trying to get in if asked. I’m awaiting the club to come back to me with what I do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.