It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we retain the registration if the players staying at his new club?

And regardless, in a circumstance where a player is staying put at the receiving club / never coming back, it’s not a loan and can’t be a loan because there’s no return and the clubs accounts will state the future income - as happens in sales where staged payments are received, which was what was described . . as a loan.
The contract with the other team would only take effect from year 2. For the first year we would have loaned him and they would be paying our wages is what I would assume.

Why would we retain the registration if the players staying at his new club?

And regardless, in a circumstance where a player is staying put at the receiving club / never coming back, it’s not a loan and can’t be a loan because there’s no return and the clubs accounts will state the future income - as happens in sales where staged payments are received, which was what was described . . as a loan.
What the fucking hell are you even waffling on about. Does it even matter or does it matter more you proving a point and being right?

Lighten up.

I thought he played really well against Leicester, but then obviously messed that up with the mistake at the end.

Mistakes that cost games don't tend to get ignored. He had played well that aside though.
I too thought he played well against Leicester; and I blame Rodri for ‘causing’ the penalty

I thought he played really well against Leicester, but then obviously messed that up with the mistake at the end.

Mistakes that cost games don't tend to get ignored. He had played well that aside though.

I've rated Ake for a long time and was delighted when we signed him. Last season was injury interrupted and whilst he didn't cover himself in glory last weekend, I think people are writing him off too quickly.

I'm not saying he will force his way in to the starting eleven, but he can still be a good addition even if used in rotation. If he stays fit I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong this year.

Last edited:
Sookie time?

Good comparison. Another defender who couldn't sort his feet out right and ended up with the all-time OG record for a reason.

Ake is far too noticeable in the back line simply because he doesn't squeeze the play, likes to hang back, probably because he doesn't trust himself.

Maybe it is confidence, because Stones was doing exactly the same during his downturn, refusing to take responsibility and being exposed one on one?

But we knew Stones could do it, Ake has no such pedigree and wish we had held on to that £40m.
THB will be back next season, he hasfar more ability than both Garcia & Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.