It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a loan he is still a city player until they paid an agreed fee at that time he becomes their player and signs a contract with them. He may never return but he is still under contract to City and playing under the terms of that contract so its a loan not a sale. Your welcome

You’re obviously not an accountant because it would be recorded as a sale in the accounts (current and future income accounted for), and you’re not practical because something that is loaned has a return factored into the arrangement and if it isn’t coming back it’s obviously not a loan.
I also presume that the whole notion is a figment of a fevered imagination because if a player leaves our club and goes to another on a permanent basis, as was described, then there would be no point in holding the players registration so the registration wouldn’t be pointlessly held.

Your welcome (sic)

PS. And you’re welcome too :-)

I've rated Ake for a long time and was delighted when we signed him. Last season was injury interrupted and whilst he didn't cover himself in glory last weekend, I think people are writing Jim off too quickly.

I'm not saying he will force his way in to the starting eleven, but he can still be a good addition even if used in rotation. If he stays fit I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong this year.
True enough. It's hard for any centre back to come into this team and play to a high enough level when they aren't playing regularly. Laporte looked shaky at times last season when 3rd choice and Stones and Otamendi have both been far better when played regularly.

The only one I remember who could play at the top of his game when brought in after long breaks has been Kompany. Players like him are rare and let's face it, if Ake was as good as him he'd play a lot more often anyway and it wouldn't even be up for discussion.

Why would we retain the registration if the players staying at his new club?

And regardless, in a circumstance where a player is staying put at the receiving club / never coming back, it’s not a loan and can’t be a loan because there’s no return and the clubs accounts will state the future income - as happens in sales where staged payments are received, which was what was described . . as a loan.
It's a loan

I too thought he played well against Leicester; and I blame Rodri for ‘causing’ the penalty

Rodri wasn't blameless for sure, but we're at our best when as many players as possible want the ball. Ake didn't want it, which is my reason for criticising him as much as him not dealing with it.

What the fucking hell are you even waffling on about. Does it even matter or does it matter more you proving a point and being right?

Lighten up.

I’m light enough pollocks, it’s you throwing accusations of pedantry at a bloke who tried to help you out . . and I’ve been pleasantly humorous in my response to that because I found it funny.

Even you must admit, if only to yourself, that you getting sweary on the topic then advising me to lighten up is pretty damn hilarious.

I've rated Ake for a long time and was delighted when we signed him. Last season was injury interrupted and whilst he didn't cover himself in glory last weekend, I think people are writing Jim off too quickly.

I'm not saying he will force his way in to the starting eleven, but he can still be a good addition even if used in rotation. If he stays fit I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong this year.

That signing went under the radar

If you really believe that nonsense then loan me a couple of grand.

You won’t get it back but that’s cool because, in your weird noggin, it’s a loan and loans don’t have to have any possibility of a return.
But it’s a loan with a compulsion to buy/pay in a year or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.