Harry Kane

I would imagine that won't happen, he will knuckle down, get a payrise after Christmas and forget this ever happened. He's too professional and driven to let this affect him, he has records to chase down. In terms of his value to Spurs he's worth twice what is on the table, he's literally the only chance we have of CL football and the riches involved in that. Top 4 looks as close to a closed shop as it was after Leeds went down, Kane can score the goals to break in, if Kane goes you may as well throw away the key.

Maybe I'm the delusional one but respectfully I think you're view is like, the maximum optimism possible in all worlds. I don't say it's impossible but highly unlikely.

Speaking as an outsider ...

-> With Kane in the side recording record numbers last season Spurs finished ... 7th.
-> Current top 4 and Leicester have all strengthened. Arsenal have no European football and Arteta has finally sorted out their defence.
-> Kane was caught on camera saying "what's the point?" during a game at the end of last season. He openly gave up on Spurs winning trophies in the Neville interview and effectively just went on strike for a week. Apparently half your fanbase now hates him and Son has been publicly critical of him. Only those involved will know the truth of what this "gentleman's agreement" involved, but it's obvious from his actions that Kane feels aggrieved, even if he misunderstood what it meant.

So on balance I think there's a low chance of Spurs getting top 4 and a low chance that Kane stays productive and happy, whatever he says in public.

I would imagine that won't happen, he will knuckle down, get a payrise after Christmas and forget this ever happened. He's too professional and driven to let this affect him, he has records to chase down. In terms of his value to Spurs he's worth twice what is on the table, he's literally the only chance we have of CL football and the riches involved in that. Top 4 looks as close to a closed shop as it was after Leeds went down, Kane can score the goals to break in, if Kane goes you may as well throw away the key.

Also on the gentleman's agreement note, I would remind you of this:

This 100% won’t happen. You’re out of the champs league with or without him due to your superstar chairman’s poor decision making and average squad. He’s already said personal records are not his priority medals are and he hasn’t had a single one after almost 20 years at Spurs

He literally made a program on sky sports saying he wants out and the player he money wants to play with is Debruyne. He could only have been clearer if he said it wearing a city kit

sometimes you put the family and the future before your needs ? so if somebody offers him more money ? lot more then you would be a fool not to take it. much like alexis sánchez he was offered double what we was offering

This 100% won’t happen. You’re out of the champs league with or without him due to your superstar chairman’s poor decision making and average squad. He’s already said personal records are not his priority medals are and he hasn’t had a single one after almost 20 years at Spurs
But if the two clubs don’t agree, he would be angry initially but would eventually come to terms that he is staying at spurs for at least a year

Depends on how you class Oldham. Some nice properties up here.

Off Buckstones Road, Crompton Moor, Shaw
I used to be the Postman round there. If I’d stayed doing that maybe I wouldn’t be so unfit. It would kill me now. The more affluent the area, the heavier the post bag. And in that case the steeper the gradients too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.