Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Total dog shit, the problem is much bigger than today,

Yet "we" lap up the ITK messaging about Kane, get a striker in now, do the deal for Kane or break the bank for Haaland.
Our form end of last season and this season is atrocious, not acceptable and is a full blown slump now. We won't get away with a slow start this season,the rags, chavs and scousers are laughing at us and our inability to secure a striker knowing fine we'll we are out the title race without one.
Someone said it best a while ago when they did the whole "suffocated by control" thread....it was bang on then and is bang on now. Last year our slow meandering pace was fine because the crowds were not in the stadiums and we could get 1 goal and win slow games. This year....i think not.

We need to drop this shit system that slowly started unravelling towards the end of last season. It lacks balance, it visibly doesn't fit our players or produce enough creativity, and is atrocious to watch.

Ignore the haters lad and do your thing btw.

If my maths is correct that's 5 defeats from the last 7 and again if my stats are right in the last 3 games we've probably mustered 2 shots on target from 3 games.
0 goals also from the last 3 games.
Very worrying stats in light of the schedule in the next few games.
The happyclapper in me dismisses your stats as out of context and explains them away with mitigating circumstances etc.

But my cynical self wonders if you’re right and the Sergio carnival / Everton on the beach game aside we’ve shown a worrying lack of form for some time now

A tough first game, players who aren't fit yet and haven't trained together. Mendy needs to go asap, which we all knew. Not surprised we lost today but a long season still to go. I'm optimistic.

Neville takling sense right there. Foden, KDB, Walker and (maybe) Kane come in and this team is a different proposition.
Fair point but I don't think we can fuck about this season. Chelsea, Rags and Dippers will be much stronger than they were last year.

3 points dropped and seemingly most of the squad not ready.

I can see a similar "names out of the hat job" next week to start against Norwich.

Hopefully my 4 scapegoats (not naming them again, don't want to make bullying personal :-) ) have had trouble downloading their Club id to their phones so can't get in :-)

Mendy (shit, I've named one) wouldn't surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.