Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

I thought we’d be in trouble after we missed those chances in the first quarter of an hour. The only way we can beat a team is by hammering them for ninety minutes solid. Most other teams are set up to win after getting hammered for most of the game.

Still, we do usually hammer teams for the full match so I can’t complain too much. It’s strange we look about two weeks behind the others in terms of preparation.

We can't be using the excuse of players coming back for that performance. We barely troubled Dier and Sanchez who are both shit

At first I had this down as a defeat then when I realised whatvteam Spurs would field, I thought we'd get a draw. It was just a huge game for the Spurs squad.

City players not fit / ready.

Fernandinho should be a squad player.

We need to stay in the title race until the first international window.

The problem we have is, as everyone knows, we have too much baggage and we can't shift any of them on because no one can afford their wages, all except Mendy, who's just plain shit, we've made money in the summer by selling fringe players who are on very little wages to start with, Sterling on £300,000, who the hell can afford him.

Pretty much what I was thinking, we are way undercooked and most of the them weren't at the races.

You could see the difference with kev on the field in just 15 mins

Torres isn't a 9 yet but he wasn't helped by no one seeing the runs he was making, ironically kev is the one that would be he had moved wide right

Mendy is stealing a living, he should be paid off just to get rid.

Grealish did OK, can see him taking wide left from raz

Hopefully some movement on kane now, we need him
Mendy is worse than a liability at this stage and if he is not moved on quickly the finger must be pointed firmly at the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.