Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Watching the replay of their goal and Fern looks like he can’t do it any more.. not quick enough to react.. it’s purely age unfortunately.
Watching the replay of the goal we could play Torres at centre back because that was a great clearance

The lack of mobility in this team is astounding. This will cost us in the medium term never mind long term.

Everyone talks about striker but we need lot more athletic players who are technical also. Way too many slow technical players.
Fernandinho struged today but Rodri isn't the most mobile either

Even Arsenal would beat us playing like that. Truly awful performance. Even though they were really up for it because they know they’re losing Kane to us, it doesn’t excuse are total lack of fight. Shocking display. It says something when our best player in the game was KDB who only came on for the last 15 minutes. I wouldn’t pay them their wages as they certainly didn’t earn them.
The issue for me is when we go behind in prem games our attitude and mentality is fucking awful. The stats on us winning from being behind in the prem are disgraceful over the last few years.
We may aswell walk off the pitch and hand the opposition the points.
The game was over after the goal.

It's quite clear that Mendy & Ake are no where near good enough for this squad, time to cash in.
We need to bring in a left back who can defend & one who has a footballing brain. Also i would have Sandler over Ake every day of the week.

I honestly thought we were going win today, until I saw the team sheet. The set up was wrong, especially midfield and defence. The game reminded me of the early season match against Leeds last year when we totally controlled the first 20 minutes and then ran out of gas and finished up lucky to get a draw.
We have to find our form fairly quickly because the other main contenders have already laid down a marker and it is most unlikely that we will have another winning run like last year.

The lack of mobility in this team is astounding. This will cost us in the medium term never mind long term.

Everyone talks about striker but we need lot more athletic players who are technical also. Way too many slow technical players.

Basically an overhaul over the next 3 years. Step by step.

what !? It’s one game. We dominated the league last season and after one game your talking about a complete overhaul

Can I have some of what our smoking ?

let’s completely change our style of play and replace the players that have won us. Nearly everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.