Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Can't complain about Spurs time wasting. Mendy wasted five minutes tapping it to himself in the centre circle.

The outcome sky needed more than we needed to win today. Did Neville mention the Glazers, doubt it.
All City players need to be as truely focussed to win the league/ champs league more than ever with or without Kane , early days and the signs are mixed , the contrast between Sterling in a city shirt v an england one bothers me likewise Mendys lapses in erm awareness? Pep once again has his work cut out but if anyone can its him.

In all seriousness what would we get for Mendy if we sold him this window? That performance today was a disgrace!
Mendy isn’t worth the wages we pay, hence his value is less than nothing. We’d literally have to pay someone to take him. He’s a good character and I keep hoping he’ll turn the corner… but he won’t. A shame.

Every time Mendy plays our left centre back stuggles. It’s not a coincidence.
+1 people saying ake was poor well news flash any left CB playing for us with mendy playing will get overrun all the time they will be covering 2 positions but pep knows best

The defence just didn’t look settled at all. Cancelo Ake and the donkey are a huge drop down from the rest. I love fernan but his age was showing today.
Agreed Fern needs to be used sparingly like maybe first half. Its just plain logical that the can't last 90 mins in a high octane atmosphere. He'll just keep picking up yellows because of fatigue. Great first half today though.

The lack of mobility in this team is astounding. This will cost us in the medium term never mind long term.

Everyone talks about striker but we need lot more athletic players who are technical also. Way too many slow technical players.

Basically an overhaul over the next 3 years. Step by step.

Foden
De Bruyne
Rodri
Stones
Walker
Zinchenko

and potentially Harry Kane.

All to come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.