Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

How do people not realise that the team (Bernie aside) was picked on prep time? Many ot the squad have literally walked through the door, including Jesus.
Well the starting 11 wernt good enough were they and Jesus came on as did KDB, kind of puts pay to your argumant somewhat.

Bernardo played there last year in an identical game which we lost. He’s not the reason we didn’t win today. Not taking chances when on top (who says we don’t need a striker) and not being able to combat counter attacking teams killed us. No kdb, Foden, stones, Walker, rodri. It’s why I wasn’t overly confident to start with despite reading by one poster how we’d win as we finished x amount of points ahead of spurs. Fans will be a factor this year. We need to get at it quickly

His ball retention and work rate would have helped us I believe.

Not reading much into that to be honest. Only real takes for me...

Grealish looks like he'll be a star in this team. He linked really well with raz in first 15 mins & with kdb last 10. Anything positive came through him.

Unlike most. I was happy with Aké. He probably could've done better with the goal, but other than that fine.

Mendy's time has surely come. Real shame. Injuries have clearly done him in to be fair to him. He's just not going to be at the standard we need him to be & it has & will continue to cost us.

Alot of them looked off the pace for most of the game, Gundo, raz, mahrez to name a few. Expected us to be sluggish today but ultimately not worried.

When all are back to even near top form we'll be smashing them records again... Especially with a certain world class number 9 to come ;-)

Positive view lads.

we lost 2 drew 3 and won 5 of first 10 last year…. And looked what happened…
Don't be drawn into a false sense of security, fans are back and our opposition are all hungrier and much stronger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.