Harry Kane

Is that Kevin Webster on the right?

Screenshot-20210817-122355.png

coronation-street-michael-le-vell-kevin-webster-1563094810.jpg

How reliable is Ornstein with City?
Not sure but just listened to the bit in the podcast where he talks about the 100M play add ons and it was literally just his opinion of what he thinks city will offer. No need to panic imo

Well well well.
I don't really want to share this as it isn't a big story but one of the dads from my lads football oversees the houses in Alderley Edge and surrounding areas, he's the gaffer for and goes out to any problems, all mostly thick footballers who cant flick a switch.
(He told me about Lingard who couldn't set the thermostat for his outside pool temp despite being shown 100 times)
He's said the estate agent who sorts out round there is coming back off his hols early as he's got an interested party for one of his houses. Didn't say who but said there are about 2 or 3 empty properties and that kane to city is the worst kept secret up there.

Interesting?

Not as good as your Bernardo / hotel ITKness the other week mate ;)

Why would Levy be holding Kane to ransom ? Kane signed a long term contract with Levy in good faith - unless City meet Levy's valuation then Levy is within his rights to tell Kane to honour his contract and to get on with it. No point in signing a contract if a player can want it waived when the first sniff of outside interest comes along.
That's certainly one side of the argument but equally having a longer contract helps the selling club maximise their revenue should they sell before the term is up. If, and it would seem that it may be the case, that Levy and Kane had an agreement then it puts a different slant on things.

In fairness, if you'd scrolled literally two posts down from the one you've replied to, you'd have seen that they posted the exact same tweet again but translated.
In fairness you read and respond to posts not reading further on, it is crap in here for all the twitter bollocks , out

Ornstein has been told by Daniel Levy. I mean you couldn't get anymore solid direct info if you tried. Yes city want it, kane wants it but we aren't meeting the valuation of the player.

From what it sounds like we've left the offer on the table incase they change their mind lol
So basically he's telling ornstien to tell potential selling clubs that spurs are not armed with cash to buy there players at inflated fees

I really don't think city should offer anything more than that. 100M+ 20/30 M add on is more than enough for kane. If levy doesn't want it he can fuck off. We should be looking for temporary plan B(if possible) before the window ends.
Utter bollocks you paid £100m for Grealish and you don’t think 1 of the 3 best strikers in the world is worth more? Frankly it’s a pathetic offer if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.