Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point isn't who would be a good player for us though, its just the fact the rags have blown hundreds of million on shit and it doesn't matter your previous credentials. The chances are you will fail.

Is Haaland going to repeat that, unlikely because he probably goes to Bayern but if he does I won't be concerned.
Id be concerned with Haaland going to utd...they are getting better and Haaland would most likely improve them again...he has an existing partnership with Snacho which was very successful as well and would be recreated at utd.

I dont think it will happen...if we dont go for him he would likely go to Chelsea, Bayern or Madrid before Utd (if any of those wanted him).
Haaland is a very individual player ..he can make things happen on his own so even in an average team he would improve them

Better than haaland going to United tbh
If true, every cloud and all that.
Though next season things could change, he could get injured, Mbappe could pull their pants down over wages, someone else could offer him the world or we could be back to having no fans in stadiums.
It may well be an agreement in principle.

Meh! They are probably making shit up. Even if he ends up joining them next year.
They’ve probably got a one in four chance of being right.
It’d probably be us, the scum, the German scum or Real.
Chelsea are probably out after signing Lukaku and I’ve got more money than Barca.

I thought they were broke. Where are they getting the money from to sign Haaland and Mbappe. Thats at least £200m.
They haven't bought anyone for two years.

They are also clearing the decks, the big wages for Odegaard, Bale, Varane, Ramos, Ceballos and so on will be gone soon. I think Isco and Marcelo are out of contract as well.

I thought they were broke. Where are they getting the money from to sign Haaland and Mbappe. Thats at least £200m.

Varane and Odegaard out for about £70M this summer, Ramos off the wage bill. They may well move on Ceballos and Jović too. Benzema, Bale, Modric, Marcelo and Isco all out of contract and off the wage bill next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.