New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Anybody see the “HMPasties” van in city square ? Blurb on the van said “employing former prisoners to give them a 2nd chance in life ” kind of thing.

A 2nd chance at crime more like - a simple jerk chicken pie with chips was a tenner.

Daylight robbery :-)

a former convict selling jerk chicken. The end is nigh.

Where was the bovril? Told they don't sell it anymore. Did I want an americano? Did I fuck. And no pies, and god know how long for them to make some chips. What a shambles.

Anybody see the “HMPasties” van in city square ? Blurb on the van said “employing former prisoners to give them a 2nd chance in life ” kind of thing.

A 2nd chance at crime more like - a simple jerk chicken pie with chips was a tenner.

Daylight robbery :-)
Was @worsleyweb in the queue ?

Last edited:
did I really pay £9.35 for 1 cheese and onion pie (all they had left, whoever thought cheese and onion makes a pie is a knob) and 1 chips?? I got there at 245pm (despite leaving at 9am) so being short for time and starving I just paid by card without paying attention to cost due to the time

did I really pay £9.35 for 1 cheese and onion pie (all they had left, whoever thought cheese and onion makes a pie is a knob) and 1 chips?? I got there at 245pm (despite leaving at 9am) so being short for time and starving I just paid by card without paying attention to cost due to the time
Think you got done there. Pie is £4.50, chips about £2.50 not sure, I never buy them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.