Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
People wanted messi because he’s better, younger and would fit in a pep team like he has before. Yeah and solely about himself. Chalk and cheese in terms of players and people. Doesn’t mean ronaldo isn’t a very good footballer though.

I am no fan of the fake ronaldo, but this messi is a team player and not a selfish **** myth is complete bollocks, and has been proven even more so the last two years. Messi is as big a bellend as ronaldo is percieved to be.

Not really about Messi VS Ronaldo more is Ronaldo better than Kane at the prices being asked. If we wanted Messi why would you not want Ronaldo (not saying club do but as a fan,) when Ronaldo is closest to or at same level as (depending on opinion) Messi, and the two of them have consistently rivalled each other for Ballon d’or for a decade. Lots slating Ronaldo’s character but not sure why and Messi’s greed conduct last few seasons is hardly angelic. We need a cf Ronaldo is a great one

I am no fan of the fake ronaldo, but this messi is a team player and not a selfish **** myth is complete bollocks, and has been proven even more so the last two years. Messi is as big a bellend as ronaldo is percieved to be.
I used a few examples the other day: ronaldo makes everything about him. Be that his touchline antics when Portugal won the euros or trying to take the spotlight from Van Der Saar when he won united the champions league. I don’t doubt for one second most of what messi does is selfish too, overall I’d imagine he’s much more of a team player, I didn’t see him trying to take the spotlight away from Martinez at the copa America. He certainly wouldn’t be undermining his manager on the touch line had he been injured too. Ronaldo is a ****. A fantastic footballing ****

Not really about Messi VS Ronaldo more is Ronaldo better than Kane at the prices being asked. If we wanted Messi why would you not want Ronaldo (not saying club do but as a fan,) when Ronaldo is closest to or at same level as (depending on opinion) Messi, and the two of them have consistently rivalled each other for Ballon d’or for a decade. Lots slating Ronaldo’s character but not sure why and Messi’s greed conduct last few seasons is hardly angelic. We need a cf Ronaldo is a great one
Greed? Are you another weirdo who thinks the best player in the world should play for free? I know this isn’t overly aimed at me as I didn’t want messi either. It’s not as simple as saying you should want one or neither though. Both different players; ages and characters

He’s not Messi’s equal whatsoever, it’s a complete myth.

The only metric Ronaldo even comes close to Messi is goals (and Messi’s goals per game is actually better).

Messi is regularly the highest assist maker in Europe. He got more assists than DeBruyne in a season when DeBruyne equalled the PL record and Messi was 34 years old.

Messi creates the most chances in Europe, makes the most successful dribbles, he’s quite simply on a completely different planet from anyone else who’s ever played the game.

And Ronaldo’s a ****.
Shall we put you down as a maybe then? :)

I used a few examples the other day: ronaldo makes everything about him. Be that his touchline antics when Portugal won the euros or trying to take the spotlight from Van Der Saar when he won united the champions league. I don’t doubt for one second most of what messi does is selfish too, overall I’d imagine he’s much more of a team player, I didn’t see him trying to take the spotlight away from Martinez at the copa America. He certainly wouldn’t be undermining his manager on the touch line had he been injured too. Ronaldo is a ****. A fantastic footballing ****
No, Messi will do that inside the changing rooms, on the training pitch and to his cronies on the board. He’s a snivelling little prick, let’s not pretend ones worse than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.