Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo wants to actively move to City as per reports well this is something.

Won't happen but if it does It would be worth the Rag meltdown and our welcome to Manchester poster

His coaches, especially Ancelotti, usually like him. He apparently is a model professsional. It may be true, or they are just repeating the party line. I may get to know the truth, unfortunately.
You are right. All of his coaches said he was very professional

We're the biggest club in England now. Player like Messi and Ronaldo prefers us over all the English clubs

still owe Mendes something for taking Otamendi and getting us Dias
Alternatively Mendes owes us something after Bernardo transfer. We won't hey the amount we would want out of transfer and maybe he wants to compensate in some way as his clients are still at city and will join In future

Unpopular opinion but I'd sign him. Guys a phenom and still is as regimented in the training room keeping peak physical condition. The younger generation would hoover up his shirts in sales, we need more fire power this season than ever before. All being said seems like another contract ploy using Gods Own Club. Rags would spit piss the same way when Tevez tore them a new hole and helped rip down that banner.
The other banner that made me laugh was the small one Tevez held up on the open-top bus: “Fergie RIP”. Priceless!

If he scores for fun the rest wouldn’t bother me

I can't stand Ronaldo, his ego and histrionics have irritated me for years... But, if we aren't able to get Kane then there aren't many viable options out there. Ronaldo is one of the best goalscorers in football history, his stats are incredible and despite it being fueled through self interest he certainly won't be coming here to make up the numbers.

It would be a very weird transfer and not one I expect to happen, but as a stop gap, for footballing reasons I'd put the above and his rag associations aside. If it pisses them off in the process, well that's a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.