Harry Kane

Fuck me, the state of this from the fighting cock..

Perhaps Kane has become aware that the owners of ManC preside over “very serious human rights” - according to Amnesty. Be careful Harry, people who oppose their ideas are usually tortured and murdered
Yep, that’ll be the reason Kane changed his mind……….
For the love of gawd !!!

Rat face knew this on Monday, hence his outburst. The cartel clubs have stitched us up via Levy. Job done.
I hope some Bluemooners cut the arrogance with other fans in future. Some posts have been very entitled and raggish.

We got 3 striker options currently:

1) Sterling - the speed striker

2) Ferran - the technical striker

3) Delap - the typical striker

I'm okay with that for the season to tackle any opposition until we get Haaland, who can encompass all 3 aspects.
I'd love it as a statement of intent if we chose Delap to play the striker role.. He's just signed a new deal and can surely step up? That would shut the media up for at least 2 minutes...

Spurs will seriously regret not selling him in a year or two. We offered well above what he was worth. They could have come out of this with a stronger squad and with players that actually want to play for their club. I said from the start that Spurs look a much more dangerous side when Kane doesn't play. Kane becomes too much the focus, to the point that if you take care of Kane then they usually have no answer. They're a different side when Lucas Moura plays instead. Far more threatening on the counterattack and Son plays with more freedom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.