Harry Kane

I am less optimistic now , it seems like Daniel Levy is sticking in his 150 Million Pound Valuation
We'll pay it. The final deal may involve players in part-ex but it will be done at Levy's valuation.

One possible 'sticking point' is our valuation(s) of player(s) involved. If Levy is holding out for his valuation of Kane, we may be doing the same for our player(s).

All part of the game.

Still think he will sign
I don’t think we’ll budge on whatever our valuation is, I’m guessing £120-130m. I don’t know if Levy will, but we can’t be held to ransom. Some will blame the management for showing their hand too early with Sergio, but in football circles, nothing is secret for long so it would have been common knowledge by now he was going anyway.

Spurs buying Atalanta’s Romero for £47million, spending the Kane money in advance?
Loan with obligation to buy

Kane not going anywhere, that statement has clarified that, somebody has let him know you wont pay what levy wants and hes going to have to come back, trying to get back in the fans good graces, it wont work.

Poorly advised strike which has not helped anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.