Harry Kane

I don’t think we’ll budge on whatever our valuation is, I’m guessing £120-130m. I don’t know if Levy will, but we can’t be held to ransom. Some will blame the management for showing their hand too early with Sergio, but in football circles, nothing is secret for long so it would have been common knowledge by now he was going anyway.
We have had a strategy for a decade based around max fee and age. Grealish stepped outside it a bit (fee as opposed to target age). I wouldn’t go nuts on Kane for 150m given his age. There must be another rough diamond to find, a negredo or whatever?

Loan with obligation to buy

Kane not going anywhere, that statement has clarified that, somebody has let him know you wont pay what levy wants and hes going to have to come back, trying to get back in the fans good graces, it wont work.

Poorly advised strike which has not helped anything.

He had to come back at some point lol? The statement hasnt really clarified anything. He could of shut down everything but he didn't.

We have had a strategy for a decade based around max fee and age. Grealish stepped outside it a bit (fee as opposed to target age). I wouldn’t go nuts on Kane for 150m given his age. There must be another rough diamond to find, a negredo or whatever?
It’s that debate again about us fans and whether we should care how much we pay. If we pay £150-160m I’ll trust the club but it’s too much for me. If we leave it, we may already have that rough diamond in Ferran and if not, there’s a little fella just come available for no fee. Next year there’s Haaland. Hardly desperate are we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.