Harry Kane

Loan with obligation to buy

Kane not going anywhere, that statement has clarified that, somebody has let him know you wont pay what levy wants and hes going to have to come back, trying to get back in the fans good graces, it wont work.

Poorly advised strike which has not helped anything.
No Spurs have signed him for £47m.

Atalanta had an obligation to buy from Juventus.

It’s that debate again about us fans and whether we should care how much we pay. If we pay £150-160m I’ll trust the club but it’s too much for me. If we leave it, we may already have that rough diamond in Ferran and if not, there’s a little fella just come available for no fee. Next year there’s Haaland. Hardly desperate are we?
Great point on Ferran. Several times last year he looked like he had poacher instincts in box. If he hadn’t have had to have got subbed against Brighton after his Newcastle hat trick he could have started/affected the CL team selection too. All ifs buts and maybes!

Loan with obligation to buy

Kane not going anywhere, that statement has clarified that, somebody has let him know you wont pay what levy wants and hes going to have to come back, trying to get back in the fans good graces, it wont work.

Poorly advised strike which has not helped anything.
the statement has absolutely not "clarified it"

Did spurs qualify for Europe wonder with this spending although not huge will they still be under scrutiny of ffp considering the shit they are in financially..Or is that only reserved for Manchester City ..

Did spurs qualify for Europe wonder with this spending although not huge will they still be under scrutiny of ffp considering the shit they are in financially..Or is that only reserved for Manchester City ..
They did. They’re in the Conference League. If they get out of their group, they might have to face a professional team.

Great point on Ferran. Several times last year he looked like he had poacher instincts in box. If he hadn’t have had to have got subbed against Brighton after his Newcastle hat trick he could have started/affected the CL team selection too. All ifs buts and maybes!
And imagine that poacher’s instinct with a year in the prem under his belt and the likes of Grealish and Kev behind him. I think Levy’s overestimating the hand he’s got or doesn’t mind keeping the player.

And imagine that poacher’s instinct with a year in the prem under his belt and the likes of Grealish and Kev behind him. I think Levy’s overestimating the hand he’s got or doesn’t mind keeping the player.
Probably the latter. Given football finances in general (and accepting its not my money so who cares!) doesn’t make any sense to go to extremis on Kane to me. But we don need a striker signing for depth and cover for Gabby (and Ferran?) so who else is out there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.