Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
suppospe we’ll have to see what the next 6 days bring but I’ve got a feeling pep is pissed off hence his comments today and that he doesn’t fancy ronaldo
Pep can be as pissed off as he wants, if Levy wont sell and Kane’s heart isn’t in it then there’s nothing the club can do nor Pep.

It seems to me Ronaldo seeing Messi go to PSG has given him a new purpose! People keep looking at this from the Utd angle... DON'T look at it from Ronaldo's point of view and ours. This could be his final last swing at beating Messi and winning another Champs league and as you say another ballon d'or! For us it's pissing off the Premier league and Europe by winning it ALL! and I'm all for it. Ronaldo on Debryune's and the rest of the squads service will be ridiculous!!

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

if you think txiki, ferran and pep will help ronaldo "surpass" messi, i have a bridge to sell you. they would forever be seen as traitors at home, in barcelona. ronaldo is not happening, you guys dont seem to grasp all that is in play nor the messi vs ronaldo and fc barcelona vs real dynamics

I'm right with him, as unpopular as that might be. Beyond all the bullshit, football is entertainment and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he would sap all the joy I get out of watching us play.

It's not about united. It's about him. I simply loathe the ****. And the fact that we'd become a vessel for his ego isn't one I like.

But it's cool, I don't expect others to feel the same way.

The upside, if I can find one, is that I might end up going to academy games again instead. It's been a few years.
Lol grown man

if you think txiki, ferran and pep will help ronaldo "surpass" messi, i have a bridge to sell you. they would forever be seen as traitors at home, in barcelona. ronaldo is not happening, you guys dont seem to grasp all that is in play nor the messi vs ronaldo and fc barcelona vs real dynamics
I don't think that is as logical or true as you think it is.

I don't think that is as logical or true as you think it is.
zero chance cr is even considered as an option.

but i'll let you all act like turncoats until the transfer window ends. then when nothing happens you'll move on

You’ve just described perfectly and logically I might add, why I don’t want him, despite the logic.

It is and would be about him as it always is and I feel this would be toxic in our squad/team.

My opinion is it would do long term damage and I would would prefer to do without.
He'll be here for 2 years and he's a winning machine! Yes his ego is massive and he's a giant knob but i don't see why he would leave long term damage? He's what now 37? and look at the condition he's in and he's still hungry for more the guys not loves to win but has to win!

I do get why you don't want him with his past but he's still one of if not the best in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.