Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at Ronaldo's Instagram , he has 332 Million followers.

Fucking hell , he would probably take us into another level or PR machine with this amount of followers and Fans.
this is Global a bigger head turner than Kane would have been, brilliant PR sent out across the world, there are fans not following football clubs but follow him from club to club shirts sales abroad will rocket

If we get him for free then take him and give him 1 year contract.

U can't make anything wrong with that. Ronaldo is good enough sporting wise and his marketing is only matched by Messi

You ever watched him lately, he waves his arms about shouting at his own players when he doesn’t get the ball.

I can’t help but think he will have a negative effect on many players.
I can think of 5 games in the Prem over the weekend that I saw the exact same thing... Top players / goalscorers demand the ball and the best from their own team. I'd rather have a a player that was annoyed at not scoring or given the chance to score rather than someone who was just here for the wages and didn't care...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.