Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR7 most logical move has to be City. Best players, Best Manager, Ambitious Team, Striker/Finisher needed. He perfectly fits the bill!

He will not be able to win the CL anywhere else beside City or PSG and in PSG Messi and Neymar are already there so it will become a "too many cooks spoil the dish" situation.

Man United trying to hijack the deal in the 11th hour out of desperation is pathetic. Also I don't believe CR7 wants to go there cause he knows City is where he will win trophies, not United!
I really hope we don’t ever use CR7

Why can’t they still be deciding? I think he goes there if they want him.

I think he’ll go there, if he doesn’t, they are more badly ran than I thought. Probably wouldn’t even cost as much for them due to shirt sales.

If he signs for us happy days, but I won’t be getting excited about this one until it’s done.
He wants to win stuff in his last couple of years at the top.. he is far more likely to do that here. We haven't won the Champions league taking city to their first champions title would be a huge appeal rather than going back to United just because he used to play there and probably won't win anything.. maybe the league cup yipee. What if sporting comes in we are all screwed then!! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.