Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Mendes would get this far then let his client change his mind and disrupt any future potential business, we knew today would be a bumpy ride

You can't seriously tell me Ronaldo at 36 years of age is an absolute must of a signing that will change the fortunes of this club. That's just childish. He's joining as a stop gap to fill in for our striker needs (if he does), max two seasons. I'm really not arsed. More worried how it could go wrong, it's not the way we operate, it's not how we do business, these sort of things are what the rags excel at.
You mean the 36 year old who’s still quicker than the bloke we wanted to pay over 100m for? One of the greatest goal scorers of all time who scored 30 odd last season and was joint top scorer in the Euros about 6 weeks ago despite playing less games than most? When we’re absolutely desperate for a striker for this season.

Yeah I think he could dramatically change our fortunes this season. Also could dramatically change the shites down the road should he go there instead. Oh and we wanted Messi last year who’s also getting on and past his best.

Last edited:
This place...

timon-pumba.gif
This place is right!
It's like laying on the bed in the bedroom, Missus walks in wearing sexy lingerie!
You say to her "Oh nice, Wanna Shag?"
Some fella sticks his head out from under the bed and says "I done her already".
This place goes from extreme highs to incredible lows in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.