Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame, another botched attempt at bringing a marquee signing to the club. Happy to accept this outcome as was always gonna be hard to convince ronaldo with the pressure from global rags. Just when you loose such a player of Sergios calibre I would have thought they would have prioritised his replacement with a player who guarantees min 20 goals a season every season, £100 mill on grealish was not a priority. Even dm and left back would still be ahead of grealish IMO. Because of that decision we’re left without a Sergio replacement whilst all our rivals have nailed recruitment in terms of what they need. Really poor management on this, you’ve got de bruyne in his prime maybe few more years at his absolute best and you’ve got Torres and Jesus as your options.I’ve no doubt we’ll score a shed load of goals still but imagine if we had someone to finish off all those missed chances? Really poor from a few at the top. Hope I’m proven wrong, but hope it doesn’t come back to bite us, second time we might not be so lucky especially with crowds back. Then this window will be a the reason for failure this season.

So many exciting prospects at the start of the window!

I could have predicted the outcome of this saga and saved you all a lot of heartache. My time machine had a flat tyre and the garage is closed. For the bank holiday weekend.
I can only apologise and pray you wonderful Bluemooners can forgive me.
You're auto-correct was trying to save us ;)

The club was reluctant from the beginning, they just thought it was too big of an opportunity to miss without a try. As soon as they saw a bidding war with the crazy United board, they pulled out.

Some people here need to realize that City are a global football club now whether you like it or not. We have expectations, we can't let the scum or any other club snatch our targets (which they don't need) just because City don't sign them.

We have thousands of fans right now getting mocked by their United mates because we didn't get this through. Do you expect to us sit here and clap hands at the board or something for trying ?
We got right to be pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.