It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
But over the years we have ended up with better teams and players on the whole . Yes they get their targets but they aren’t always the best targets. London helps too.It helps they sell for decent fees. Selling is a bit of a mystery, I mean Bernardo is a great player we are obviously open to sell but who’s offering a reasonable fee ? Why is nobody offering £50 /60 mill.
Presumably if nobody comes in then Bernardo, Laporte and whoever these other 1 or 2 that want out are, according to pep, won’t be allowed to leave. Especially after the Mendy news today

that would turn a piss poor window into a catastrophic window

At the end of the day, we'll just have to get on with it and hope for the best. Hopefully Ronaldo will poison the Rag dressing room with his arrogance, whilst at the same time proving to be a 37 year old flop out on the pitch before accumulating multiple splinters from sitting on the bench for so long.
Well he's going to nick all the pens and free kicks of Fernandes, so thats a start.

Reactions: Pam
Presumably if nobody comes in then Bernardo, Laporte and whoever these other 1 or 2 that want out are, according to pep, won’t be allowed to leave. Especially after the Mendy news today

that would turn a piss poor window into a catastrophic window
Why would keeping good players be catastrophic ?

Disagree. I wish it wasn't a shit show, but that's what it is. Three months to sign a striker and we fail to do it
Can't whitewash that. It was majorly incompetent.
I’ve said repeatedly in here that that’s my major gripe this window, That if Pep wanted a major striker and didn’t get one again, then that’s a major handicap for this season.
I wasn’t sold on Kane or Ronaldo for that matter but accepted that they would definitely improve us. Who was up to the club. None didn’t seem an option.

I don’t see that, what seems like agreement with you, still being at odds with my summations of points 1 and 2 from my first response, though.

I don’t know that it’s someone fucked up in our team. I don’t know the master plan or what is going on behind the scenes. But I do feel that for next season we are more handicapped than we were last season.

Tbf if people can focus on City's negatives I can easily focus on Chelsea's. They were the club that spent 72m on Kepa. I believe other than scoring against us 36m Ziyech has been underpar. Higuain was hardly great. Morata, Drinkwater, the iconic Torres deal. They spent 35m on Batshuayi.
Binning off KDB, Salah and buying back Lukaku for £100M ...... grass isn't always greener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.